Nine participants in the Master of Research in Art & Design at Sint Lucas Antwerpen will be sharing their research. Valuing process over product, during a two-day public event, they are inviting the visitor to take part in ever-changing constellations of ideas, shapes and materials. Together, the artists will create a sequence of public spaces for conversation.
Wednesday, June 19th
- 14h00 – 14h30 Larissa Cluzet
- 14h45 – 15h15 Veroniek Van Samang
- 15h30 – 16h00 Haruka Hashido
- 16h00 – 16h20 break
- 17h00 – 17h40 Ines Laukkanen
- 18h00 – 21h00 Discussion & drinks
Thursday, June 20th
- 14h00 – 15h00 Kai Lossgott
- 15h00 – 16h00 Stefan Bakmand Andersen
- 16h00 – 17h00 Laura Barnicoat
- 17h00 – 18h00 Alexey Shlyk
- 18h00 – 19h00 Ignace Cami (ongoing)
- 19h00 – 21h00 Discussion & drinks
2140 Borgerhout, Antwerpen
Also useful to know
Studying in Antwerp
We make your life as a student in Antwerp as easy and fun as possible. A dry roof over your head? A great student job?
We’ve got your back.
You can read through this entire site, of course. Or you can also just drop by on campus. To study our students and lecturers in person. Make a note of these info days in your diary.
There’s always something to see and experience at and around our campus. From cool workshops to inspiring exhibitions. Take a look and book your dates now.
Getting to Sint Lucas Antwerpen quickly and easily
Our brand new headquarters is super cool and super easy to reach. By bike or public transport. On foot, scooter or skates: you’ll get here in no time.