We will contact you after the results of your admission test/intake interview in order to make an appointment for the final enrollment.
You will need to bring the following documents :
- your identity card
- your bank card: you must pay your tuition fee at the time of your enrollment*
- copy of the degree in order to be registered (see admission requirements for the relevant course of study)
- the statement of admission to higher education (only for foreign qualifications outside the EU)
- your proof of right to an allowance from the Flemish Agency for persons with disabilities (if applicable)
- Proof of admission from the Admissions Office service if you have a foreign language degree in secondary/higher education or if you don’t have a secondary degree
The annual tuition fee for the 2019-2020 academic year will presumably be :
Premaster : € 775 for EEA students and € 3081 for non-EEA students
Master : € 923 for EEA students and € 6112,80 for non-EEA students
A flat fee will be charged depending on the chosen programme.