You need to make an appointment. We will contact you after the results of your admission test/intake interview.
The registration appointments will take place on the following days:
- July 9th 2018
- September 3rd 2018
- September 4th 2018
- September 7th 2018
- September 11th 2018
Location: Campus Sint Lucas, Sint-Jozefstraat 35, 2018 Antwerp.
You need to bring the following documents for the final enrollment:
- your identity card
- your bank card: you must pay your tuition fee at the time of your enrollment*
- copy of the degree in order to be registered (see admission requirements for the relevant course of study)
- the statement of admission to higher education (only for foreign qualifications outside the EU)
- your proof of right to an allowance from the Flemish Agency for persons with disabilities (if applicable)
- Proof of admission from the Admissions Office service if you have a foreign language degree in secondary/higher education or if you don’t have a secondary degree
The annual tuition fee for the 2018-2019 academic year will presumably be :
Premaster : € 775 for EEA students and € 3081 for non-EEA students
Master : € 923 for EEA students and € 3700 for non-EEA students
A flat fee will be charged depending on the chosen programme.